The Academy of Women Entrepreneurs of Vietnam implemented by the Women’s Initiative for Startups and Entrepreneurship (WISE) with support from the U.S. Mission to Vietnam, is pleased to announce its 2023 Entrepreneurship Challenge!
The Challenge aims to create opportunities for women-led startups and enterprises to participate in the program, receive support from mentors, expand connections, and pitch their startups/projects to the judges for prizes.
- Applicants must be nationals of Viet Nam (aged 18 – 45).
- Startup was founded or is led by a woman or has at least one woman in the founding team.
- Startup has operated for less than 05 years.
- Startups that promote innovation and/or social impacts are given priorities in the application round.
- English proficiency is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Capacity Building: Work and receive support from the program’s experienced mentors to perfect the business models.
- Network Expansion: Join WISE, American Center (AC), and Academy of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE’s) interactive community of women startups entrepreneurs to learn, share and find potential business partners.
- Pitch startups to a board of juries for valuable prizes.
- Visibility enhancement: to be promoted on WISE and AC communication platforms, where appropriate.
- Post-challenge support: Participate in other supporting programs of WISE, AC, and AWE (capacity building, access to finance, mentorship, networking events, etc.)
Register at: https://forms.gle/bhsMKZiyE9Y2b9gr8 by February 28, 2023.
Finalists will be invited to the Mentoring and Pitching session in Hanoi in April 2023.