All events take place at 1st Floor of the Rose Garden Tower at 170 Ngoc Khanh Street, Hanoi, except those noted otherwise. Remember to bring your ID with you. Members of the media are welcome to attend public events at the American Center. However, if you intend to bring in still or video cameras, please contact the Media Team at least 24 hours in advance so we can determine whether the speaker is comfortable and, if so, request security access for your equipment. Please note that not all speakers will want to be filmed and interviewed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
All of the below events are open free of charge to the public. We would like you to plan carefully before registering with us so that we have enough seats for participants. If you register for our events but change your plan, kindly notify us by email. If you would like to be an American Center member, please register.
***REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENTS EXCEPT THOSE NOTED OTHERWISE. Register HERE. You can also check out our Facebook page and Instagram to see event schedule and click “Follow” to register with us.***
|6/1/2022, 14:30 – 16:00||Business course: Retail Specialization – Marketing Mix #4 – Live stream||Nikki Nguyen|
|6/1/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Craft workshop: International Children’s Day||Irecycle|
|6/1/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Doctor Talk #23 – Final test||Dr. Thang|
|6/2/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #8 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/3/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||English for Mass Media #10 – Closing session||Ngo Van Giang|
|6/6/2022, 18:15 – 19:15||Mondays with Mike @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Mike Bailey|
|6/7/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #9 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/8/2022, 15:00 – 16:00||Let’s Join Hands to Reduce Ocean Plastic Pollution||U.S. Embassy Hanoi|
|6/8/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Teaching Maths in English training course for teachers and teacher students #4||Dang Xuan Cuong|
|6/8/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Doctor Talk #23 – Final test||Dr. Thang|
|6/9/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #10 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/10/2022, 17:30 – 18:30||Sing Out Loud workshop #2 (Disney songs)||U.S. Embassy Hanoi|
|6/14/2022, 9:00 – 11:00||AC tour – FPT Highschool||U.S. Embassy Hanoi|
|6/14/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #11 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/15/2022, 14:30 – 16:00||Business course: Retail Specialization – Marketing Mix #5/5 – Live stream||Nikki Nguyen|
|6/15/2022 17:00 – 18:00||Doctor Talk – Closing ceremony||Dr. Thang|
|6/15/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Teaching Maths in English training course for teachers and teacher students #5||Dang Xuan Cuong|
|6/16/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #12 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/16/2022, 14:00 – 17:30||Public Speaking workshop – Xuan Dinh highschool||Tra Pham|
|6/17/2022, 16:30 – 18:00||Movie club: The Terminal (2004)||AC Interns|
|6/21/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #13 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/22/2022, 15:00 – 16:00||Pronunciation workshop #1||Erica Alexander|
|6/22/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Teaching Maths in English training course for teachers and teacher students #6||Dang Xuan Cuong|
|6/23/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #14 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/24/2022, 15:00 – 17:00||Movie screening “The Lavender scare”||U.S. Embassy Hanoi|
|6/24/2022, 16:00 – 17:00||Easy reader book club||AC Interns|
|6/28/2022, 17:30 – 19:30||Video Storytelling #15 @USVCC, 69 Chua Lang||Dinh Ngoc Son|
|6/29/2022, 15:00 – 16:00||Pronunciation workshop #2||Erica Alexander|
|6/29/2022, 17:00 – 19:00||Teaching Maths in English training course for teachers and teacher students #7||Dang Xuan Cuong|
Hours of Operation
Monday: 13:00 – 19:00
Tuesday to Friday: 08:00 – 19:00
Closed on weekends, American and Vietnamese holidays.
Important information to know before you visit
Visitors to the American Center must undergo security screening of their personal electronic devices (laptops, cell phones, fitness trackers, etc.). Items which could be used to cut, injure, or damage persons or property will be prohibited. No knives, box cutters, razors, scissors, firearms or flammable liquids are permitted; additional other, potentially dangerous items, may also not be allowed. If you are unclear as to whether an item is permissible, please reach out – we are happy to help! Individuals will be refused entry if they are in possession of a banned item. Please also note the following:
- Visitors must bring an official ID (National ID, driver license, passport or other government issued identification).
- Guests should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to an event to ensure they can get through the screening procedures in time.
- Consider leaving your unnecessary portable electronics at home to shorten screening time for all guests.
- Photography is allowed only in limited areas of the American Center. Please ask our staff for help!
- Our regular programs are not appropriate for children under 14 years old, especially for popular programs with a large crowd. To ensure the quality of our programs, we reserve the right to ask groups to leave.
- In the American Center (AC), we usually record, film and photograph our programs and activities to promote the AC and the work the U.S. Embassy does in Vietnam. We regularly use and post these images on our social media platforms. When participating in American Center programs, you provide your tacit consent for your image to be used in this way. If you prefer that your image not be used for non-commercial publicity reasons, please provide your request in writing to a staff member at the Help Desk. Thank you!