This section provides information for current and potential investors in Vietnam.
Potential investors: Getting Started
If you are considering investment in Vietnam, here are some steps you may wish to consider as you get started:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy: if you are planning a visit to consider investment, let us know by sending an email to the contact addresses at the top of this page.
- Review the Department of State’s Investment Climate Statements and the Department of Commerce’s Country Commercial Guides for the latest analysis of the economic and political conditions in Vietnam.
- Participate in a Direct Line webinar for information on market opportunities provided by Ambassadors and local experts.
- Identify leads on active and potential projects funded by multilateral development banks with the Department of State’s Business Information Database System (BIDS).
- Visit host country resources.
- Contact local U.S. business support organizations:
American Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam – Hanoi Chapter
American Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City Chapter
- Subscribe to our embassy Facebook page.
Current Investors: Staying Connected
If you are a current U.S. investor in Vietnam, the U.S. Embassy wants to stay in touch. Here are a few steps you can take to keep the channels of communication open:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy: if you are active in Vietnam, let us know by sending an email to the contact addresses at the top of this page.
- Add Commercial and Agricultural Specialists to your mailing lists: we are always happy to stay informed. Send emails to contact addresses at the top of this page.
- Set up a meeting with our economic or commercial team to discuss any issues that arise. Contact information is listed at the top of this page.