Message for U.S. Citizens:
Consular Services Event in Can Tho
August 21, 2023
Residents of Can Tho and the Mekong Delta, save yourself the trip to Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi! Representatives from the American Citizen Services unit of the U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City will be in Can Tho at the Sheraton Can Tho, 209 Đuong 30 Tháng 4, Can Tho on Monday, August 21st from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for a Community Hour and Acceptance Event. We will accept passport applications and provide notarial services.
Please note that the consular services are by appointment only and customers must pay with exact change. We will only be accepting passport applications and providing notarial services during this event. Consular Report of Birth Abroad applicants should make an appointment in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi here.
To make an appointment for acceptance event services and receive more information, please follow these steps:
- Visit the U.S. Mission to Vietnam’s website here.
- Select “Ho Chi Minh City” and “When is the Next Outreach Visit?” from the subject drop-down.
- Include the service requested in the body of the message. You will receive a response with step-by-step instructions.
For more information about the U.S. Mission to Vietnam’s Passport Renewal by Mail program, including eligibility, payment, and step-by-step instructions, click here. For general information about services that the U.S. Mission to Vietnam provides, click here.
- U.S. Embassy Hanoi +84-24-3850-5000 | U.S. Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City +84-28-3520-4200 | https://vn.usembassy.gov/
- State Department, Consular Affairs, +1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security, travel, and weather or disaster-related updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter