Message for U.S. Citizens:
Consular Services Event in Vung Tau
September 8, 2023
Residents of Vung Tau and coastal areas, save yourself the trip to Ho Chi Minh City! Representatives from the American Citizen Services unit of the U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City will be in Vung Tau at the Pullman Hotel Vung Tau, 15 Đuong Thi Sách, Vung Tau on Friday, September 8 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for a Community Hour and Acceptance Event. We will accept passport applications and provide notarial services. Residents of Da Nang and Nha Trang, we are also scheduling acceptance events in your area and will have additional information shortly.
Please note that the consular services are by appointment only and customers must pay with exact change. We will only be accepting passport applications and providing notarial services during this event. Consular Report of Birth Abroad applicants should make an appointment in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi here (https://vn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/birth/schedule-your-crba-appointment/).
To make an appointment for acceptance event services and receive more information, please follow these steps:
- Visit the U.S. Mission to Vietnam’s website here: https://vn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/acs-inquiry-form/
- Select “Ho Chi Minh City” and “When is the Next Outreach Visit?” from the subject drop-down.
- Include the service requested in the body of the message. You will receive a response with step-by-step instructions.
For more information about the U.S. Mission to Vietnam’s Passport Renewal by Mail program, including eligibility, payment, and step-by-step instructions, click here (https://vn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/renew-passports-by-postal-mail/). For general information about services that the U.S. Mission to Vietnam provides, click here (https://vn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/).
- U.S. Embassy Hanoi +84-24-3850-5000 | U.S. Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City +84-28-3520-4200 | https://vn.usembassy.gov/
- State Department, Consular Affairs, +1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security, travel, and weather or disaster-related updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Would you help us improve our website
Note: This feature is strictly for feedback about your experience using the website.
All other questions and feedback will be disregarded. Thank you for your understanding.
You are visiting a website that just underwent a redesign. Please take a few moments to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Thank you for sharing your feedback!