Health Alert – U.S. Embassy and U.S. Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City – COVID-19-related Death in Hanoi (February 14, 2021)
Event: COVID-19-related Death in Hanoi
Vietnamese news is reporting the death of a Japanese citizen who tested positive for COVID-19 in Tay Ho, Hanoi. The Hanoi Center for Disease Control (CDC) has listed the below seven locations the individual visited since February 1. The Hanoi CDC requests that those who have been to the following locations at the same time, immediately contact medical authorities at 0969 082 115 or 0949 396 115 for advice and testing.
- IBIS Hotel, HCMC, January 31 night.
- Flight VN254, from 11:00 am – 1:20 pm on February 1, from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi.
- Somerset Westpoint Hotel, No. 2 Tay Ho Street, Quang An, Tay Ho, from February 1-13.
- Sun Red River Building, 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem (P903 and Tokyo Red Grill Restaurant 2nd floor) 12:00 -1:00 pm, February 2.
- Hachi ju hachi restaurant at 168 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm on February 3.
- Rafles Medical clinic, 51 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, morning of February 4, all day on February 8.
- Torikichi Restaurant at 75 Kim Ma Thuong, Linh Lang, Ba Dinh, February 5, 7:00 – 9:00 pm.