- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program
- Fulbright Distinguished Award in Teaching Short-term Program
- Fulbright U.S.-ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program AY 2022-2023
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship (FLTA) Program AY2022
- U.S. Scholar Program
- 2022 Vietnamese Scholar Program
- U.S. Student Program
- Vietnamese Student Program AY 2022-2023
Through a grant from the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, the Institute of International Education (IIE) recruits and selects American postgraduate students with a working knowledge of Vietnamese to carry out research in Vietnam on six to ten month grants. The U.S. Embassy serves as the grant administrator for students, who must find their own placements at institutions in Vietnam. Up to 15 students from the United States travel to Vietnam on an annual basis.
Application forms are available at http://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/usa/
Please click here to get application form for Vietnamese Entry Visa.