- U.S. Scholar Program
- 2020 Vietnamese Scholar Program
- U.S. Student Program
- Vietnamese Student Program AY 2021-2022
- Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Program (ETA)
- Fulbright Specialist Program (FSP)
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program
- Fulbright Distinguished Award in Teaching Short-term Program
- Fulbright US-ASEAN Vietnamese Visiting Scholar Program 2020
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship Program (FLTA)
Through a grant from the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, the Institute of International Education (IIE) recruits and selects American postgraduate students with a working knowledge of Vietnamese to carry out research in Vietnam on six to ten month grants. The U.S. Embassy serves as the grant administrator for students, who must find their own placements at institutions in Vietnam. Up to 15 students from the United States travel to Vietnam on an annual basis.
Application forms are available at http://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/usa/
Please click here to get application form for Vietnamese Entry Visa.