- Vietnamese Student Program AY 2024-2025
- Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Program (ETA)
- Fulbright Specialist Program (FSP)
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program
- Fulbright Distinguished Award in Teaching Short-term Program
- Fulbright U.S.-ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program AY 2023 – 2024
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship (FLTA) Program AY2023
Through a grant from the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs to the Council for the International Exchange of Scholars (CIES), American academics are recruited and nominated for grants of three to 10 months to participate in the U.S. Scholar Program, directly administered in Vietnam by the U.S. Embassy, which places American lecturers and researchers in universities and colleges, think tanks, and government ministries throughout Vietnam. From six to eight awards are granted by Fulbright Program to American scholars on an annual basis.
Please click here (PDF-26KB) to request for U.S. scholar to teach/do a research (for 1 or 2 semesters).
Please click here (PDF-26KB) to request U.S. scholar for Occasional Lecturing Program (for 2-5 days).
List of U.S. scholars to Vietnam AY 2019-2020 (PDF, 132KB)