The U. S. Consulate General will conduct an online auction of a used vehicle on Friday, May 27, 2022, from 08:00AM to 11:30AM. All interested parties and individuals are invited to come.
- Model: SUV – Chevrolet Captiva (full specification with photos – PDF – 3MB)
- Model year: 2017
- Color: Black
- Engine Capacity: 2 384 cc
- Current Odo Kilometer: 58 499 km
- Fuel type: GASOLINE
- Manufacturer place: Viet Nam
Please register via e-mail to: HCMC-GSO-Auction@state.gov with the following details: Full name, a scanned copy of valid ID or Passport and a phone number with Zalo account. Bidders must be at least 18 years old. Registration e-mails must be received by Monday, May 23, 2021. By submitting this information, you commit to strictly comply with the terms and conditions of online sale of the US Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City (Hereinafter referred to as The Consulate).
Conditions of Sale:
- All items will be sold “as is” and no warranties are made regarding their operating condition. There will be no refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Bid amounts must be in US dollars (rounded to nearest dollar, no cents).
- Only bids submitted from registered email to HCMC-GSO-Auction@state.gov in below scheduled timeline will be considered.
Online Auction Regulations:
- Bid Bonds: NOT applicable for online auction.
- Bid Price: All bidders should submit realistic bids and honor their bid(s) if accepted. Bidders must honor any winning bid(s) and commit to pay the price offered to buy the lot(s) within below timeline. Failure to perform payment obligation is considered as a commitment violation case. The Consulate will record this case on restricted list for all transaction of the Consulate and the bidder will be forbidden from participating in future auctions with the Consulate.
- Payment Terms for vehicle(s):
- The winning bidder will be notified via email with the US Consulate General HCMC account number.
- Payment method: transfer via the official account number of the Consulate with the syntax: HOCHI_AUCTION2022_LOT80_Your bidding number.
- After successful payment, please send a photo of the Payment Authorization to HCMC-GSO-Auction@state.gov before 11:00 on May 27, 2022 and wait for the Consulate’s payment receipt confirmation within 48 hours from the date of successful payment.
- In case of late payment by the winning bidder, it will be considered as a breach of the above commitment.
- Vietnamese Government duty or taxes, if any, transaction fees from credit cards or banking transfer and transportation fee are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- After receiving payment confirmation from the Consulate bank account, the Consulate will provide the Official Receipt.
- Pick-up vehicle(s):
- The Consulate reserves the right to make the final decision on the sale of all items.
- The winning bidder is required to present identification, signed Sales Agreement and original receipt from money transfer or transaction printout on e-banking websites/apps on vehicle pick-up day.
- Please note that the Consulate will only issue the property transfer documents of the car to the winning bidder, not to third-party buyers.
- 08:00 – 09:00 – Bidders inspect the car via video and Q&A via Zalo chat.
- 09:00 – 10:00 – Bidders send bids via email.
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Winner will be contacted via email for payment by banking transfer.
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Winner provides details for picking up the car (Pick-up date and place will be advised after all procedure are done)
Note: The Schedule may change. Under this circumstance, The Consulate will update information by email 24h in advance. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.