The U. S. Consulate General will conduct an auction of used office and household furniture, appliance and other miscellaneous items from Monday, November 21, 2022 to Monday, November 28, 2022. The auction will be held online with two days of goods inspection at the Consulate Warehouse located at No. 51 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 03, Ho Chi Minh City. Auctioned items will be provided in the list named “Bid Package” attached in Bidding form online.
Please follow the process by registration link: Registration.
Bidders must be at least 18 years old. Registration must be received by Thursday, November 17, 2022. Please contact us via email if you have any questions: HCMC-GSO-Auction@state.gov. Please do not contact by phone for any information.
After successful registration, bidders will receive bidder number via email from the Consulate.
- All buyers must have a valid picture ID or Passport to enter the Warehouse.
- Participants must wear face masks inside the Consulate Warehouse.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry at the Consulate Warehouse. No large bags, cameras and electronic devices will be allowed to enter the Warehouse. Mobile phones are allowed for bidding. Photo, video, and audio recordings are prohibited inside the
Conditions of Sale:
- All items will be sold “as is” and no warranties are made regarding their operating condition. There will be no refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Merchandise will be sold in “Bulk” lots. Interested buyers MUST purchase the entire lot(s).
- Bid amounts must be in US dollars (rounded to nearest dollar, no cents).
- All bids must be submitted by the Google Form Link from Auction Board. Only bids received by 10:00 AM, Monday, November 28, 2022 in Google Form will be considered.
Online Auction Regulations:
- Bid Bonds: NOT applicable for online auction.
- Bid Price: All bidders should submit realistic bids and honor their bid(s) if accepted.
Bidders must honor any winning bid(s) and commit to pay the price offered to buy the lot(s) within below timeline. Failure to perform payment obligation is considered as a commitment violation case. The Consulate will record this case on restricted list for all transaction of the Consulate and the bidder will be forbidden from participating in future auctions with the Consulate.
- Payment Terms:
- The winning bidder will be notified via phone call and email on Monday, November 28, 2022 from 13:00 – 15:00 .
- Payment method: transfer via the official bank account number of the Consulate with the syntax: HOCHI_AUCTION2022_Your bidding number.
- After successful payment, bidders are required to send a photo of the Payment Authorization to HCMC-GSO-Auction@state.gov before 16:00 on November 28, 2022 and wait for the Consulate’s payment receipt confirmation within 36 hours from the date of successful payment.
- In case of late payment by the winning bidder, it will be considered as a breach of the above commitment.
- Vietnamese Government duty or taxes, if any, transaction fees from credit cards or banking transfer and transportation fee are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- After receiving payment confirmation from the Consulate bank account, the Consulate will provide the Official Receipt.
- Pick-up goods(s):
- The Consulate reserves the right to make the final decision on the sale of all items.
- The winning bidder is required to present identification and Official Receipt on pick-up day.
- Please note that the Consulate will only issue the property to the winning bidder, not to third-party buyers.
|Nov 21 – Nov 22
09:00 – 11:00
13:00 – 16:00
|Nov 23 – Nov 28||
13:00 – 16:00
|Nov 29 – Nov 30||
|Dec 01 – Dec 02
08:00 – 16:00
Note: The Schedule may change. Under these circumstances, the Consulate will update information by email 24 hours in advance. Your cooperation is appreciated.