Purchase Notice – U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Training
Solicitation Number: PR7860124
Bid Submission Due Date: COB December 20, 2018
The Embassy Beijing is seeking an event hosting company/organization for a one day training event in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in March 2019.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have at least five Vietnamese-English bilingual staff with an English proficiency suitable for understanding and carrying out complex verbal and written instructions and relay those instructions to other service providers in a manner that ensures successful completion of services.
- Have at least five years’ experience coordinating and conducting events for U.S. companies or organizations with a minimum of 125 audience participants in the buying, sourcing, and manufacturing sectors in the Ho Chi Minh City region and possess the level of recognition to attract the target audience.
- Have concurrently, existing contact/mailing lists, relationships, and networks that will allow it to reach large numbers of U.S. importing companies of furniture and textiles/apparel and have demonstrated use of indirect channels to reach large new numbers of Vietnamese suppliers in these industry areas where relationships may not currently be established (e.g. new sourcing companies).
- Have the knowledge, leverage, and network of a diverse mix of consumer products buyers and other representatives of the U.S. business community in Vietnam that will facilitate attendance by a large number of relevant industry representatives.
- Be able to procure a suitable venue, simultaneous interpretation (both equipment and services), and videography services.
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to the U.S. Embassy Beijing, GSO Procurement Office, email BeijingProcurement@state.gov, by COB December 20, 2018.
Points of Contact: