An official website of the United States government

Lawful Permanent Residents Form


This form should only be used to check if your re-entry permit has been received at the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi or the U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City.  Please include all the information required below and our office will respond to you regarding the status of your re-entry permit.  LPRs with other questions should visit the Information for Lawful Permanent Residents page.

Lawful Permanent Resident Form

Check Re-Entry Permit

When you filed Form I-131, where did you request your travel document to be sent to?(Required)

Confidentiality Statement

The information you provide is used solely by the American Citizen Services (ACS) Branch of the U.S. Mission to Vietnam. All ACS inquiries shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation of a specific response to the inquirer. In order to process certain types of requests, we may have to ask for personally identifiable information, to include biographical details and contact information. Disclosure of information on this form is voluntary. However, declining to provide the requested information may inhibit our ability to answer your questions or assist with your request. The ACS Branch operates in accordance with Consular Affairs procedures as well as the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.) and the Privacy Act of 1974.