Information about Benefits from the
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
For information or assistance with Veterans Affairs benefits, please click here.
In addition, VA has offices in Japan that assist beneficiaries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- For office hours, to make an appointment or for more information, contact:
In the United States:
- For general benefit questions and assistance:
- Call (412) 395-6272 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- Send an email using the Ask VA
- For questions related to education benefits:
- Call (918) 781-5678 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- For help related to international direct deposit and currency conversion:
- Call (918) 781-7550 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- Send an email at VBAMUS@VA.GOV.
The Social Security Administration’s Federal Benefits Unit in Manila also has specialists that can provide assistance with VA benefits. Please send inquiries via email to FBU.Manila@ssa.gov.